Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Fear Factor

I predict my classmates' reactions to my project to be that of shock and confusion.  I don't think they will know what to think.

Experiment:


For my class experiment I decided to make an amends to Beth for not showing her the respect she deserved a few years ago.  People had mixed reactions.  Some seemed indifferent, others seemed moved and came to talk to me after class.  The outcome was basically as I expected.  The reason I predicted that people wouldn't know what to think is because I knew that my presentation was different than any other presentation.  If I were to change anything about my experiment I would have prepared a little bit more, so that I didn't cry...even though I think the crying was an enormous part of the classes reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment